Monday – Friday: 7:30a – 5:00p
HilBilt Sales Corp is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated individual to join our professional team in a full-time Sales Assistant position. This individual will play a vital role in day to day operations as well as other projects as assigned by management to the Sales Department. Attention to detail, positive attitude and a willingness to adapt to various tasks outside of the general scope of basic job duties are necessities of this position. Candidates should have a valid AR Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Satisfactory Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check are also necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understanding of pricing structures of parts and service and utilize them daily.
· Import/Export of data using QuickBooks.
· Organizing shipping of completed product.
· Keeping clients informed on the status of their products/build.
· Coordinating with various departments in to order meet clients’ needs
· Proficiency with basic office operations vital to day-to-day business including MS Office Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, Outlook, QuickBooks etc.
· General functional knowledge of standard office phone systems as well as basic office administrative duties such as filing, scanning, shredding, organizational skills, etc.
· Ability to prioritize duties in a confidential and professional manner.
· Provide a professional presence to clients, guests, and employees.
· Answering incoming sales calls and redirecting them to the proper individual or department when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
· MUST have a valid AR Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Understanding of operation of office equipment such as a computer, printer, copier, fax machine, calculator / 10-key, scanner, shredder, etc.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and QuickBooks.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· HS Diploma required, college courses and/or degree preferred.
· Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Standard work week will be Monday through Friday, 7:30a – 5p with an hour for lunch. Specific lunch schedule is somewhat flexible and may be discussed during interview.
· Salary range for this position is $14-$16+/Hour. DOE.
· Total compensation package includes health, dental, vision, retirement and may be discussed during interview process.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to:
Greg Campbell - HR / Payroll Manager