PRESS BRAKE & SHEAR OPERATOR
Mon – Fri 7:00a–3:30p
HilArk Industries, the manufacturer of HilBilt dump bodies as well as HilArk specialty trailers and pup trailers, is currently seeking a Press Brake & Shear Operator to join our manufacturing team. 2+ years’ experience is preferred. Candidates MUST pass pre-employment drug screening. Satisfactory criminal background check is a requirement. Candidates MUST be able to spend long hours on their feet as well as lift, in some instances, up to 70lbs un-assisted. Being able to accurately read tape measure and understanding of standard forms of measurement are vital to this position. Some overtime MAY be required but is not a weekly demand. Standard work-week is Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Operating sheet metal equipment under minimal supervision to fabricate as well as form products as per engineering drawings and parameters.
• Inspecting press braking operative equipment for conformance with safety requirements.
• Maximizing machine run time.
• Maintaining and managing machine(s) as well as tool and work area to meet cleanliness and safety requirements.
• Inspecting all manufactured parts following inspection methods to ensure satisfactory engineering specifications.
• Working with blueprints, engineering parameters and production schedules.
• Other duties as assigned to meet department and overall company production goals.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
Salary range for this position is $13-$15/Hour (DOE). Health / Vision / Dental / 401k / Disability are available and may be discussed at candidates request during initial or follow-up interviews.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to:
Matt Couch - Vice President