PARTS / SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Monday - Friday : 7:30a – 4:00p
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our Parts / Service department. This position will perform a variety of internal service and inventory-related duties to ensure efficient, safe and profitable operation of the service department. Duties will be assigned by the Service Manager and will include, but not be limited to, assisting with retail parts sales as well as internal operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensuring needed parts are provided to mechanics as well as other members of the service department.
· Completing detailed paperwork to document internal transactions between service department and parts department
· Assisting in maintaining a clean and orderly workplace.
· Following prescribed cash, credit and/or check processing procedures as needed while working with parts department.
· Using equipment, ex: company vehicle(s), forklift, overhead crane, etc., and resources safely and proficiently.
· Verifying and receiving documents and packages.
· Various tasks as assigned by Service Manager and/or members of management team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Proven industrial parts and internal inventory experience.
· Some experience as a mechanic / install technician is helpful but not required.
· Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems related to dump bodies and trailers.
· Knowledge of general mechanic processes and methods.
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
· Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
· Good physical condition with ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to stand for prolonged periods of time as needed.
· Proficient in reading a tape measure.
· Ability to communicate effectively using both verbal and non-verbal methods of communication.
· Basic computer skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· MUST have a valid drivers’ license
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary range for this position is $12-14+/Hour depending on experience. (DOE)
· Total compensation package includes salary as well as opportunity to enroll in Health / Vision / Dental insurance, Disability and company retirement plan. Questions regarding total compensation package may be discussed during initial and/or follow-up interview.
To apply for this position please email your resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resource Manager
20020 Interstate 30
Benton, AR 72019