Mechanical Drafting: AutoCAD
Monday - Friday : 7:00a - 4:00p
HilArk Industries located in Benton, AR is the manufacturer of HilBilt dump bodies as well as HilArk specialty trailers and pup trailers. HilArk is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our professional team in an AutoCad Mechanical Drafting position. Duties for this position include, but are not limited to, using 3D AutoCAD in a variety of projects including design, drafting, preparing and updating drawings for projects involving the preparation of assembly / manufacturing drawings, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD data management and other duties to be performed as assigned by Plant Manager, President or other senior management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Preparing dimensional drawings, assembly drawings and 3D drawings for manufacturing and sales
· Performing drafting work requiring knowledge and skill drafting methods, procedures and techniques to prepare drawings in various views including, but not limited to, sectional profiles, irregular / reverse curves, hidden lines, three dimensional / isometric and other required drawings in intricate detail.
· Revising and updating existing drawings reflecting design changes.
· Maintaining notes, design calculations and other documentation (drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters and performance guarantees) for future reference.
· Ongoing education as needed to maintain proficiency with up to date software and drafting practices.
· Using ProNest nesting software in conjunction with plasma torch.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Associate’s degree or completion of technical trade school certification in CAD, drafting or related field plus at least two years of related work experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Part modeling and detailing experience using AutoCAD Mechanical SPI 2016.
· Proficiency in using AutoCAD 2D / 3D design software is a must.
· Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, listening, oral and written.
· Skilled in PC use and associated software including Microsoft Office Suite.
· Able to generate layout drawings from sketches and specifications.
· Knowledgeable on standard drafting practices and procedures.
· Efficient use of measuring tape and other hand-held measuring devices to accurately convert measurements into drawings.
· Able to work with minimal supervision while efficiently scheduling and managing projects and time.
· Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail.
· Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to focus.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary range for this position is $18-$22/Hour depending on experience. (DOE)
· Total compensation package includes salary as well as opportunity to enroll in Health / Vision / Dental insurance, Disability and company retirement plan. Questions regarding total compensation package may be discussed during initial and/or follow-up interview.
To apply for this position please email your resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resource Manager
20020 Interstate 30
Benton, AR 72019