Monday-Friday : 7:00a – 3:30p
HilArk Industries located in Benton, AR is the manufacturer of HilBilt dump bodies as well as HilArk specialty trailers and pup trailers. HilArk is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team in a Maintenance Technician position. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly, performing various maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, electrical / lighting, hydraulic maintenance, fans / exhaust fans, working with lift trucks and overhead cranes as well as other duties required by the demands of the position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance on production machines.
· Repairing mechanical systems in a manufacturing environment to ensure consistency with productivity, health and safety standards.
· Following diagrams, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions / specifications to troubleshoot various issues.
· Maintenance of various electrical systems.
· Setup and/or maintenance of various ventilation, refrigeration and other systems.
· Performing manual repairs as necessary to machinery as well as company grounds.
· Conducting general upkeep procedures and other essential duties as assigned to contribute to overall team effort.
· Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Proven experience as a maintenance technician.
· Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
· Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
· Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
· Good physical condition with ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to stand for prolonged periods of time as needed.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Certification in electric, building maintenance or relevant field(s) are a plus.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary range for this position is $18-$22/Hour depending on experience. (DOE)
· Total compensation package includes salary as well as opportunity to enroll in Health / Vision / Dental insurance, Disability and company retirement plan. Questions regarding total compensation package may be discussed during initial and/or follow-up interview.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to:
Susy Delffs - Human Resources