Monday – Friday : 7:00a – 3:30p
HilArk Industries, the manufacturer of HilBilt dump bodies as well as HilArk specialty trailers and pup trailers, is currently seeking a motivated, talented individual to join our manufacturing team in our paint department. HilArk is a locally owned and operated manufacturing company that takes tremendous pride in our products and puts tremendous value on our team members.
Responsible for performing a full range of specialized coating projects by operating and maintaining paint spraying equipment as well as other essential duties and special projects as assigned. Experience in manufacturing environment painting large industrial pieces is highly beneficial. Candidates with experience in industrial painting & paint prep processes will be a priority.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Preparing, priming, painting manufactured dump beds, dump trailers and parts
· Operating forklift into and out of paint environment
· Disposing of all hazardous materials in an appropriate manner
· Removal of grease, dirt, paint or rust from project surfaces in preparation for paint application
· Use of abrasives, solvents, brushes, blowtorches, washing tanks and sandblaster as needed
· Monitoring paint operations to identify flaws such as blisters or streaks and correct blemish as well as cause. Verify specifications by monitoring project throughout the process, resolving when possible and notifying paint supervisor as needed
· Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms
· Maintaining equipment as well as a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wearing proper gear and attire
· Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
· Ability to wear respirator
· Ability to lift up to 70lbs unassisted as required
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years experience in industrial / manufacturing environment
· Basic understanding of shop math
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary Range is $16-18/Hour. DOE.
· Medical, Dental, Life, Vacation, Retirement, Disbility are all either included in total compensation package or opportunity to opt-in is given by employer
· Mon-Fri. 7:00am-3:30pm. Overtime as Required.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resources