FRONT DESK / ADMIN
Monday – Friday : 7:30a – 5:00p
HilBilt Sales Corp is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated individual to join our professional team in a full-time Front Desk Administrative position. This individual will play a vital role in day to day operations as well as other projects as assigned. Attention to detail, positive attitude and a willingness to adapt to various tasks outside of the general scope of basic job duties are necessities of this position. Candidates should have a valid AR Drivers’ License with a clean driving record. Satisfactory Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check are also necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Proficiency with basic office operations vital to day-to-day business including MS Office Suite, MS Excel, Adobe PDF, etc.
· General functional knowledge of standard office phone systems as well as basic office administrative duties such as filing, scanning, shredding, organizational skills, etc.
· Ability to prioritize duties in a confidential and professional manner.
· Provide a professional front office presence to vendors, guests, employees, etc.
· Organizing and maintaining general office files as needed.
· Maintaining a tidy and presentable workspace.
· Answering incoming calls and redirecting them to the proper individual or department when necessary.
· Receive letters, packages, etc.
· Prepare outgoing mail, packages and various correspondence.
· Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
· Take up other duties as assigned
· MUST have a valid AR Drivers License with a clean driving record.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Understanding of operation of office equipment such as a computer, printer, copier, fax machine, calculator / 10-key, scanner, shredder, etc.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· HS Diploma required, college courses and/or degree preferred.
· Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Proven experience as a front desk representative.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Standard work week will be Monday through Friday, 8a – 5p with an hour for lunch. Specific lunch schedule is somewhat flexible and may be discussed during interview.
· Salary range for this position is $12-$15+/Hour. DOE.
· Total compensation package includes health, dental, vision, retirement and may be discussed during interview process.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to:
Greg Campbell - HR / Payroll Manager